(To make 4 portions)
- 15gr Algae Powder Emerald
- 4 pieces Citra leaves
- 16 pieces cooked large prawns
- 12 pieces young spinach leaves
- 12 small leaves cos lettuce
- 12 pieces grapefruit segment
- 160gr cooked sushi rice
- 2 tbsp plain yogourt
- lemon juice from ½ lemon
- Dress up the dish by assembling all the elements for the salad, including the prawns and grapefruit Cut 12 prawns into two length way and keep the other 4 to toss in the algae powder.
- Mix the plain yoghurt with the lemon juice and 5gr of Algae Powder Emerald.
- Using half sphere silicon mould, fill 4 cavities halfway with the rice, insert one prawn in each cavity one prawn rolled into the Algae powder, and fill with the rest of the rice.
- Take half a sphere out of the silicon mould and roll each timbale in the Algae powder.
- Cut each timbale into two, ready to dress up.
- Build the dishes with all the elements for the salad, including the grapefruit segments.
- Place the timbale next to the salad, add the yoghurt dressing and dust the plates with the rest of the Algae Powder Emerald.
- Add the Citra leaf in the middle of each plate and serve.
Recipe: Franck Pontais
Say yes to the cress