(For 4 portions)
- 2 punnets Garden cress
- 4 pieces Citra Leaves
- 4 pieces BlinQ Blossom
- 600gr Jerusalem artichoke
- A dozen sauteed mushrooms
- 50gr clarified butter
- 300ml vegetable stock
- 2 pinches ground white pepper
- Peel and slice 500gr of the Jerusalem artichoke with a mandoline.
- Brush each slice with the clarified butter and stack them on top of each other.
- Cook the slices in an oven at 220°C for 15 minutes, placed upright in an oven dish, with another oven dish on top to prevent that the slices fall.
- Peel the rest of the Jerusalem artichoke and cut it into wedges. Now cook the wedges in an oven tray with a drizzle of butter at the same time as the oven dish.
- Wash, trim and cook the mushrooms face down in a frying pan with a drizzle of clarified butter. Keep for later.
- Using a high-speed blender, blend the cooked Jerusalem artichoke pieces with the vegetable broth, a punnet of freshly cut Garden cress and two pinches of ground white pepper.
- Once cooked, carefully remove the stacks from the oven dishes, lay them down and lightly burn them with a blowtorch.
- Serve with a Garden Cress sauce, sautéed mushrooms, Citra Leaves, BlinQ Blossom and freshly cut Garden Cress.
Recipe: Franck Pontais
Say yes to the cress