Ingrediënten en methode
- Tobiko Gold
- Oil of lime
- Kaffir Lime Leaves
- Feather Tops
- White Wine
- Prepare the cream of celeriac.
- Stew the fennel along with Kaffir Lime Leaves.
- Remove the Kaffir Lime Leaves and finely chop the fennel into small pieces.
- Collect the juice of the fennel from the slow juicer.
- Make a beurre blanc and season with juice from the fennel.
- Pipe the cream of celeriac in a red shape on the plate
- Place sliced pieces of braised fennel flavored with Kaffir Lime Leaves on top.
- Cook the scallops and cut into slices.
- Place the scallops on top of the mold.
- Top this again with the sliced pieces of braised fennel.
- Place some Tobiko Gold eggs on top of the dish.
- Pour the beurre blanc of fennel around the dish.
- Drizzle the oil of lime over the beurre blanc.
- Finish with the Feather Tops diagonally against the dish.
Recipe: Eric Miete
Say yes to the cress