(For 4 portions)
- 1 medium melon
- 60g cooked edamame beans
- 24 pieces Salad Pea
- 4 pinches fueru wakame (dried seaweed)
- 4 drizzle sesame oil
- Peel, cut in half and deseed the melon.
- Using a peeler, make some fine strips out of the melon and cover the bottom of each plate.
- Divide the beans for 4 portions and arrange on each plate.
- Drizzle with the sesame oil and arrange the equivalent of one pinch of fueru wakame on each plate.
- Finish with the salad pea and serve immediately
Recipe: Franck Pontais
Say yes to the cress