(For 4 - 6 portions)
- 3 punnets BroccoCress
- 2 medium cucumbers
- 200gr plain yoghurt
- lemon juice from 1 lemon
- lemon zest from the same lemon
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 pinch fine sea salt
- 1 pinch cracked black pepper
- Peel and cut the cucumber into sliced parts.
- Using a little wisk, emulse the olive oil, salt and lemon juice.
- Mix the yogurt dressing into the cucumber OR keep it to serve next to it.
- Serve with the lemon zest and the freshly cut BroccoCress.
Recipe: Franck Pontais
Say yes to the cress