to make 4 portions.
For the cooked beetroot:
- 1 medium raw beetroot
- 1 small raw Suede
- 1 pinch of salt
For the salad:
- 2 punnets Shiso Purple
- 2 punnets Brocco Cress
For the dressing:
- 350 ml red wine
- 50 gr grated raw beetroot
- 1 punnet Shiso Purple
- 2 tbsp soya sauce
- 1 tsp yuzu juice
- 1 tsp Shiso Purple Vinegar
- Using a Japanese mandolin, lay a long fine strip of beetroot on the table.
- Add on top of it a long fine strip of raw suede.
- Roll to make a 3cm diameter roll and cut throughout the middle , repeat the process twice.
- Cook steam the 4 rolled pieces standing up in a silicon mold and reserve.
- Mix the together the freshly cut cresses in a bowl.
- Pour all the ingredients in a saucepan and let reduce by half.
- Let cool down and pass the dressing via a fine sieve.
- Fill 4 little test tube to serve with the dish.
- Dress all the elements of the dish and sprinkle with some Zallotti Blossom flowers.
Recipe: Franck Pontais
Say yes to the cress