- 13 gr fresh yeast
- 500 gr strong bread flour
- 10 gr fine sea salt
- 350 gr warm water
- 2 tbsp Algae Powder Aventurine
- 1 tbsp Algae Powder Emerald
- Dehydrator machine
- Stand mixer
- Measure all ingredients.
- Mix the flour and Algae Powders.
- Dissolve the yeast in the warm water.
- Add the salt to the flour and Algae Powders.
- Put the flour mixture in the bowl of the stand mixer.
- Put the stand mixer down and turn on.
- Slowly add the yeast with water to the bowl while the stand mixer mixes.
- Mix for 5 minutes.
- Place the dough on a plate.
- Knead the dough well for 2 minutes. Pull the dough towards you and back, turn it and again.
- Keep kneading to get air into the dough.
- Sprinkle flour in a basket.
- Make a ball of dough and make sure the bottom of the ball is closed.
- Place the ball in the basket.
- Let the dough rise for 90 minutes in a warm room.
- Preheat the oven to 250 ℃.
- Make a design on the top of the dough ball.
- Bake the bread for 25 minutes at 225 ℃
- Remove the bread from the oven after 25 minutes and let it cool.
- Cut it into slices and serve.
Recipe: Franck Pontais
Say yes to the cress