For 4 people:
- 4 red bell peppers
- 1 pod of Planifolia Black Vanilla
- 20 oven-roasted black olives
- Grape seed oil
- Lightly grease the peppers and place them in the oven at 220 degrees Celsius (428 degrees Fahrenheit) for 10-15 minutes.
- Then, place them in a bowl and cover for a few minutes to make it easier to peel them.
- Extract the seeds from the Planifolia Black vanilla pod. Place them in a vacuum-sealed bag along with grape seed oil.
- Add the peeled and deseeded peppers, seal the bag, and let it marinate for at least 3-4 hours.
- Gently warm the bag with the oil and peppers, open it, and arrange the peppers on a plate.
- Drizzle with Planifolia Black vanilla oil and finish by adding the oven-dried olives.
Recipe: Pier Giorgio Parini
Source: Italia Squisita
Say yes to the cress