(For 4 portions)
- 4 oranges
- 4 stumps of red chicory
- Gingerbread spices - Verstegen
- Arqan argan oil
- Olive oil - Iluigi
- Cup of Shiso Green - Koppert Cress
- Black pepper - Verstegen
- Coarse sea salt - Verstegen
- Clean and wash the red chicory. Loosen the leaves.
- Peel the oranges with a sharp knife.
- Then cut into slices of about 1 cm.
- Bring a pan to the fire, some olive oil and heat up.
- Place the slices in a hot pan and season with gingerbread spices.
- Fry very briefly by turning over after 1 minute using a palette.
To finish off:
- Place the lukewarm orange slices on the plates, alternating with the red chicory.
- Sprinkle with some gingerbread spices and sea salt.
- Finish with the sprigs of shiso and a few drops of argan oil.
Recipe: Frank Fol - The Vegetables Chef®
Photo: Wim Demessemaekers, Photographer | @wim_dmskrs
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Plate: Wild Grey Plate
Say yes to the cress