(For 4 portions)
- 32 pieces Salad Pea
- 240g tofu cut into cubes
- 160g cooked glossy noodles
- 160g sliced and cooked chestnut mushrooms
- 160g sliced and cooked red cabbage
- 160g sliced and cooked courgette
- 160g blanched edamame beans
- 160g watermelon
- 70ml soya sauce
- 50ml chilli sauce
- juice from 2 limes
- 70ml sesame oil
- 2 pinches salt
- 1 pinch white ground pepper
- For the sauce, pour all the ingredients except the sesame oil into a saucepan and reduce.
- Add the pieces of tofu in the pan and coat them with the sauce. Reserve.
- Slice the piece of watermelon and build the poke bowl using all the other ingredients.
- Finish with the tofu and sauce on top.
Recipe: Franck Pontais
Say yes to the cress