(For 12 canapes)
- 2 stems Zallotti Blossom
- ¼ of a punnet Borage Cress
- 120gr puff pastry
- 250gr cooked beetroot
- 30gr unsalted butter
- 20gr Demerara sugar
- balsamic vinegar reduction to drizzle
- Use mini muffin baking trays with 12 mould per tray.
- Divide the butter in 12 pieces and place one piece at the bottom of each case.
- Add one pinch of Demerara sugar on top of the butter.
- Using a Parisienne scoop, make 12 ball of cooked beetroot and press each one at the centre of each case, on top of the butter and sugar.
- Lay the puff pastry and cut out 12 circle the size of the bottom of each case and cover the beetroot.
- Bake in a hot oven at 220°C for 10 to 12 minutes.
- While still hot, remove the tart tatin from the mould.
- Serve with a drizzle of balsamic reduction vinegar, Zallotti Blossom and Borage Cress.
Recipe: Franck Pontais
Say yes to the cress