- Sesame seeds
- Sushi rice
- Mirin vinegar
- Morar Shoots
- Daikon Cress
- Ghoa oil
- Tomato pearls
- Avocado cream
- Morar Shoots mayonnaise
- Prepare the sushi rice, let it cool, and season it with Mirin vinegar.
- Press it flat under a sheet of paper, then cut into slices and shape as desired.
- Fry in a generous amount of olive oil until crispy.
- Marinate the langoustines in Ghoa oil and sear them briefly with a gas torch.
- Sprinkle sesame seeds over the seared langoustines.
- Cut the sushi crisps in half.
- Place the bottom half of the sushi crisp on the plate.
- Pipe a dollop of Morar Shoots mayonnaise on both halves.
- Toss Daikon Cress with langoustines and sesame seeds and place on the crisp.
- Place the top half of the crisp on the bottom.
- Pipe some avocado cream on the crisp.
- Top with tomato pearls, sesame seeds, and Morar Shoots.
Recipe: Eric Miete
Say yes to the cress