- 3 Kaffir Lime Leaves
- 1 Cardamom Leaves
- 2cl coconut cream with Motti Cress
- 10 ml lime juice
- 4 cl Cuban rum
- 4 cl of pineapple juice
- Vene Cress
- Lemongrass stem
- For brewed coconut cream, mix a Motti Cress with 450 g of cream and then let it stand for 12 hours before filtering.
- Crush Kaffir Lime Leaves and Cardamom Leaves in a shaker.
- Add the other ingredients.
- Add ice cubes and shake vigorously for 10 seconds.
- Pour the contents of the shaker into the glass using the double filter.
- For garnish, add a lemongrass stalk and Vene Cress.
Recipe: Thomas Fernandez
Say yes to the cress