(For 3 tacos)
- ½ punnet Rock Chives
- ½ punnet Adji Cress
- 160gr grated tofu
- 20gr sliced spring onions
- 60gr diced tomatoes
- 40gr green pepper julienne
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 small clove of chopped garlic
- 10gr chopped red chilli
- ¼ of a tsp ground turmeric
- ¼ of a tsp curry powder
- 50ml water
- 3 pieces of tortilla bread (12 to 15 cm across)
- Burn the tortilla bread slightly on both sides on a hot grill pan to add a smoky flavour to them.
- Pour the water in a saucepan with the grated tofu and cook for 1 minute, add the ground turmeric and curry powder to it and, cook for another 30 seconds and leave aside ready to use.
- Sizzle the julienne of green pepper in a hot pan with the olive oil.
- Mix the garlic, chilli, spring onions and diced tomatoes.
- Build the tacos and serve with freshly cut Rock Chives and Adji Cress.
Recipe: Franck Pontais
Say yes to the cress