(For 25 pieces)
- 100 ml cream
- 15 g butter
- 450 g white chocolate
- 2 cartons of Atsina® Cress
- Bring the cream and the butter to the boil. Remove from the heat and stir in 250 g chocolate.
- Chop the leaves from the Atsina® Cress and mix into the chocolate mixture. Pour the chocolate mixture into a deep container and allow to stiffen in the fridge.
- Scoop balls from the ganache using a warm parisienne scoop and put in the freezer.
- Melt the rest of the chocolate and roll the balls through it. Place on a grid and place in the fridge.
- Serve on a plate and garnish with Atsina Cress.
Say yes to the cress