(For 4 portions)
- 1 punnet Atsina Cress
- 12 flowers Floregano
- 4 pieces clementine
- 130gr butter (softened)
- 100gr golden caster sugar
- 150gr caster sugar
- 100gr self-raising flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 3 small eggs
- 2 tbsp milk
- Generously grease a 1lit pudding bowl with 30gr of butter.
- Make some clementine zest out of two clementine.
- Using a mixing bowl, whisk the golden sugar with the rest of butter (100gr) until pale and fluffy.
- Add the flour, baking powder and clementine zest to the mix and finish by adding the milk and eggs.
- Pour the mix in the buttered pudding basin and seal well with a tin foil and piece of string.
- Cook cover in a Bain Marie for at least 1,5 hours.
- Meanwhile, make the syrup with the juice of the two grated clementine, 350ml of water and 150gr of the caster sugar.
- Cut the other two clementine into fine slices and poach them in the syrup.
- Once cooked, take the steamed pudding out of the basin, and pour the hot syrup on top little by little.
- Cover with the cooked clementine slices and add the Atsina Cress and the Floregano.
Recipe: Franck Pontais
Say yes to the cress