Jasmine Blossom ice cream with red fruit
- 2010 grams of water
- 325 grams of skimmed milk powder
- 600 grams of whipped cream
- 400 grams of granulated sugar
- 150 grams of dextrose
- 18 grams of binder
- 1 cup of Jasmine Blossom
- Heat the milk and cream to 40 degrees Celcius. Meanwhile, mix the sugar with the dextrose and the binder.
- Now add this to the warm dairy and heat to 85 degrees. Now cool back to 4 degrees.
- Add the Jasmine Blossom and infuse for at least 5 hours.
- Let it rest. Turn to ice.
- Decorate with fruit and flavours which compliment the ice cream.
Recipe: Hidde de Brabander
Say yes to the cress