Ingredients and method
- Red prawns
- Wasabi mayonnaise
- Olive oil
- Zorri Cress
- Talpa Shoots
- Prepare oil from chicory and celery juice using a slow juicer.
- Make a mousse of avocado with wasabi mayonnaise until nice and creamy.
- Place the avocado mousse in a piping bag and pipe a generous dot in the center of the plate.
- Place the fried prawns gracefully on the plate.
- Place the leaves of chicory and red prawns around them.
- Season with the Zorri Cress and Talpa Shoots.
- Finish with an oil of red lettuce and celery.
Recipe: Eric Miete
Say yes to the cress