INGREDIENTS AND METHOD
- Talpa Shoots
- Avocado cream
- Different kinds of radish
- Shiso Purple Vinegar
- Red chicory
- Pipe a layer of avocado cream on the plate in a round shape.
- Grate the radish on the mandolin and fold into a decorative round shape.
- Place this on top of the avocado cream.
- On top of this, place the other type of radish with a tuft of avocado cream underneath as well.
- Stick the red chicory leaves between the dish.
- Garnish further with segments of grapefruit and walnut.
- Drizzle the Shiso Leaves Purple vinegar around the plate.
- Finish with the eccentric flavor of Talpa Shoots.
Recipe: Eric Miete
Say yes to the cress