Ingredients for 10 people
Ingredients mushroom mousse
- 15 grams of dried ceps
- 235 ml cooking cream (possibly light)
- 294 grams of ceps
- 3.5 shallots
- 0.6 sprig of thyme
- 2.35 cloves of garlic
- 88 ml. sherry
- 24 ml. sherry vinegar
- 4 leaves of gelatin
- 265 g whipping cream
Ingredients vinaigrette of Shiso Purple
- 10 grams Shiso Purple, Koppert Cress
- 24 grams yuzu, juice
- 24 grams rice vinegar
- 8 grams low sodium soy sauce
- 4 grams of mustard
- 12 grams of sesame oil
- 134 grams of sunflower oil
- 33 grams of shallot, finely chopped
Ingredients crispy Jerusalem artichoke stuffed with Jerusalem artichoke compote
- 5 Jerusalem artichokes
- as needed almond oil
- as needed lime, grated lime, grater
Ingredients pickled kombu
- 61 grams rice vinegar
- 61 grams of chardonnay vinegar
- 67 grams of water
- 29 grams of sugar
- 40 grams of kombu, fresh
- Tahoon Cress
- Shiso Purple
Method mousse of porcini mushrooms
- Put the dried ceps including the cooking cream on the fire to infuse.
- Clean and slice the ceps.
- Chop the shallots and sauté with the sauteed ceps, thyme and garlic until golden brown.4.
- Deglaze with the sherry and sherry vinegar and reduce to a glace.
- Add the infused cooking cream and allow to infuse slowly for half an hour.
- Turn everything smooth in the thermoblender and pass through a fine sieve.
- Beat the whipping cream in the mixing bowl of the KitchenAid Professional kitchen mixer with the wire whisk until soft peaks form.
- Weigh 400 grams of the porcini base and dissolve the gelatin in it. Let it just gel, then mix in the whipped cream like a bavarois.
- Pour into the desired shape.
Method of vinaigrette of Shiso Purple
- Place all ingredients except the shallot together in a measuring cup and whirl with a hand blender until the Shiso Purple is fine.
- Now mix in the shallot and refrigerate the dressing back.
- Always stir the dressing well before serving as it will skim before time.
Method crispy Jerusalem artichoke stuffed with Jerusalem artichoke compote
- Roast the Jerusalem artichokes in a 160°C oven until tender in 120 minutes.
- Let cool a bit and then cut the Jerusalem artichokes in half lengthwise.
- Spoon out the flesh and scrape the skin thoroughly.
- Dry the scooped peels for 10 hours at 65°C.
- Deep-fry the peel at 160°C until crisp and drain on paper towels.
- Cut the flesh into compote and season with almond oil and lime zest.
- Fill the peel with the Jerusalem artichoke compote.
Method for pickled kombu
- Rinse the kombu well under cold water.Rinse the kombu well under cold water.
- Blanch 3 times in fresh water and cool back on ice water.Blanch 3 times in fresh water and cool back on ice water.
- Bring the rice vinegar, chardonnay vinegar, water and sugar to a boil together until the sugar is dissolved.Bring the rice vinegar, chardonnay vinegar, water and sugar to a boil together until the sugar is dissolved.
- Allow the liquid to coolLet the liquid cool to room temperature.n to room temperature.
- Meanwhile, cut the kombu into thin strips.Meanwhile, cut the kombu into thin strips.
- Pull the kombu vacuum with the sweet and sour and let ripen for at least 24 hours.Pull the kombu vacuum with the sweet and sour and let ripen for at least 24 hours.
Say yes to the cress