Soil/crumble of black olive:
- 120 gr flour
- 25gr sugar
- 50 gr butter
- 1 jar of black olives
- 1 tablespoon black food coloring
- 4 king boletus
- ½ pointed cabbage
- 1/dl white wine
- grape seed oil
- 1 bunch of Enoki mushroom
- 1 tablespoon coarse salt
- syrup of Kaffir Lime Leaves (see other recipe)
- Tahoon Cress oil (see other recipe)
- 1 cup Rock Chives
- 1 cup Zorri Cress
Soil/ crumble of black olive:
- Dry the black olives without moisture at 90°C for 3 hours and grind them into a powder in a food processor.
- Mix all ingredients, including olive powder, well by hand to form a crumbly dough.
- Dry the whole thing on greaseproof paper at 65°C for about 8 hours.
- You can store the whole for a long time in a closed container in the freezer.
- Cut the cabbage into thin strips and stew together with the sliced Rock Chives some oil, salt and the white in a pan on the big green until it is cooked.
- Cut one king boletus into nice pieces, scallop thickness, and the other into thin slices.
- Brush the slices and bolete pieces with Tahoon Cress oil and grill them on the Big Green Egg at 210°C.
- Brush the pieces last with the syrup from the Kaffir Lime Leaves.
- Arrange the whole on a plate and add some Zorri Cress for the spicy touch.
Recipe: Leonard Elenbaas (BBQ Pitmaster Community) and Eric Miete
Say yes to the cress