(For 5 portions)
- 10g Zalotti Blossom
- 20g BlinQ Blossom
- 5g Paztizz tops
- 1250g lobster
- 150g chanterelle
- 75g whipping cream
- Put a knife in the cross of the lobster's head. Insert the knife into the lobster and split the head in a quick motion, this is the most humane way to kill the lobster.
- Break off the lobster tail and claws.
- Boil a pot of water.
- Put the lobster tail in the boiling water for 30 seconds, cook the claws for 2-3 minutes.
- Put lobster tails and claw in a bowl of cold water.
- Peel the shell of the lobster tail and claws and season them with a little salt.
- Brush the cataracts thoroughly so that they are free of soil.
- Peel the shallots and cut them finely.
- Put butter in a pan and heat it up.
- Add chanterelles and shallots to the pan and toast well.
- Add cream and let it boil a little.
- Put chanterelles and cream in a blender and blend to a smooth puree.
- Season the puree.
- Melt a little bit of butter in a pan and warm the lobster meat in it, the lobster meat should not be browned by just heating up in the butter.
- Take the lobster meat out the pan and fry the chanterelles in the lobster butter.
- Serve lobster with chanterelle puree, fried chanterelles and herbs.
Recipe: Søren Kyed
Say yes to the cress