(For 4 portions)
- 2 rhubarb sticks
- 2 ripe pear of your choice
- 2 gingerbread cookies
- 4 scoops of olive ice cream Iluigi
- 2 tablespoons of honey of your choice
- cup of Honny Cress
- olive oil Iluigi
- Peel the rhubarb and cut into 12 equal pieces of about 8 cm.
- Coat them with the honey using a brush.
- Grill them on a low heat on the BBQ until they are almost done.
- Place 3 pieces per plate.
To finish off:
- Serve lukewarm or cold.
- Place a scoop of olive ice cream on each plate and crumble the speculaas over it.
- Finish with the Honny Cress.
Recipe: Frank Fol - The Vegetables Chef®
Photo: Wim Demessemaekers, Photographer | @wim_dmskrs
Preparation time: 25 minutes
Plate: Wild Grey Bowl
Say yes to the cress