- 4 shells of conchiglie pasta
- 160g grated carrots
- 120 slick tofu
- 80g couscous
- 1 punnet Mustard Cress
- 1 punnet Adji Cress
- juice from ½ lemon
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- Make sure the conchiglie pasta is fully cooked, it’s a rather thick shell and it will take longer to cook than the basic, more common pasta.
- Cut the slick tofu into medium dice and mix together all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Mix together the olive oil and lemon juice and pour onto the salad.
- Cut the cress at the last minute and fold in the mix.
- Fill the pasta shelves and serve.
Recipe: Franck Pontais
Say yes to the cress