(For 4 portions)
- 2 sweet potatoes
- A few sprigs of fresh dill
- Small bunch of white grapes without seeds
- Tray of yellow cherry tomatoes
- El Flamenco olive oil
- 1 lime
- Black sesame seeds
- Black pepper from the mill Coarse sea salt
- Anise Blossom
- Peel the sweet potato, cut into cubes and cook in some salted water.
- Eat off and leave to cool.
- Cut the grapes and cherry tomatoes into two.
- Season with sea salt, black pepper, olive oil and lime juice.
- Mix everything and leave to marinate.
To finish off:
- Place the salad mix on each plate.
- Drizzle some olive oil over the preparation and sprinkle some sesame on top.
- Finish with sprigs of fresh dill and some Anise Blossom flowers.
Recipe: Frank Fol - The Vegetables Chef®
Photo: Wim Demessemaekers, Photographer | @wim_dmskrs
Preparation time: 25 minutes
Techniques: boil, raw
Plate: Wild Moon dirty green plate
Recommended drink: White wine, Auxerrois - Valke Vleug wine estate, Scheldeland - Belgium
Say yes to the cress