Ingredients and method
- 1 punnet Sechuan Buttons
- 1 bottle tonic water
- Sechuan Button Sugar to dip the glass rim of the glass shot
- Dip the rim of shot glasses in water and Sechuan Sugar (recipe).
- Then, place the glasses in the freezer until use.
- Place each Sechuan button at the tip of a bamboo skewer and place them inside the frozen glass shots.
- Fill the shot glasses with Tonic water.
- Serve, ask your guests to chew the sechuan button first, on both side of the mouth and to swallow.
- Ask them to rinse their mouths with the very cold tonic water.
- Enjoy the experience! (Ps: add some gin to the water if you wish)
Recipe: Franck Pontais
Say yes to the cress