(For 8 bonbons)
- 100gr diced Medjool dates
- 1 whole Medjool date
- 20gr mixed orange and lemon peel candied
- 2 stems Zallotti Blossom
- 8 Anise Blossoms
- 25gr ground almond
- 1/3 tsp almond essence
- 1 tsp dark rum
- 20gr desiccated coconuts
- Using a mixing bowl, mix together the diced dates, mixed peel, ground almond, almond essence, dark rum and the flowers of one stem of Zallotti Blossom.
- Divide the mix into each portion and form each portion into ball using the palm of your hands.
- Roll each bonbon into the desiccated coconuts.
- Make some fine slices out of the whole date and top each bonbon with one.
- Finish the presentation with the flowers of the other stem of Zallotti Blossom and the Anise Blossoms.
Recipe: Franck Pontais
Say yes to the cress