(For 4 persons)
- 2 dl water
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- a piece of red chilli without seeds, about 2cm
- 1 kafir leaf piece
- fresh ginger
- 1 zucchini
- 250 g fresh goat cheese (solid)
- 2 zucchini flowers
- Limon Cress
- Add all the solid ingredients to the water with the soy sauce and let it boil well.
- Remove the pan from the heat and let it cool for 15 minutes.
- Then remove the kafir leaf, ginger and red pepper.
- Now the broth has a lot of flavor.
- Cut into brunoise, small cubes.
- Return the stock to a boil and remove from the heat immediately.
- Let the zucchini cubes cool in this.
- Make small balls with the goat cheese and roll them in the finely chopped zucchini flowers.
- Finish with the Limon Cress and black pepper from the mill.
TIP! We can count cresses, shoots and sprouts among the new vegetables. They are full of vitamins, minerals and perfumes, and really make a difference in taste in a preparation. Shoots and sprouts have an extra advantage due to their pleasant structure. Mix several of these new vegetables and you get a real flavor bomb!
Recipe: Frank Fol - The Vegetables Chef®
Say yes to the cress