- 2 punnets Melissa Cress
- egg white from 3 large eggs
- 70gr + 30gr Melissa Cress flavored sugar
- 1 full tsp cornflour
- Chop one punnet of Melissa Cress , keep the other one for the serving.
- Whip the egg whites in a bowl until soft pick, add the 70gr of sugar toward the end of the process.
- Fold gently in the corn flour and the chopped Melissa Cress and bake in a oven at 120C for 30 minutes.
- Serve with a sprinkle of extra Melissa flavored sugar (30gr) and the other punnet of freshly cut Melissa cress.
To make 100gr of flavored Melissa Cress:
- Blitz together one punnet of Melissa Cress with 100gr of Caster sugar.
- Once done, dry the paste in a dehydrator and blitz again to obtain a dry Melissa cress.
Recipe: Franck Pontais
Say yes to the cress