Ingredients, equipment and method
- 200 gr 60% cacao dark chocolate (for example Callebaut)
- Kaffir Lime Leaves Powder (recipe)
- Kitchen scale
- Chocolate tablet mold
- Weigh 200 grams of dark chocolate.
- Melt the chocolate in a bain-marie.
- Sprinkle Kaffir Lime Leaves Powder at the base into the chocolate molds.
- Mix 1 spoonful of Kaffir Lime Leaves into the melted chocolate.
- Put the melted chocolate into the molds.
- Smooth the chocolate with a spatula.
- Make sure the sides of the chocolate mold are flat and clean.
- Let the chocolate bars rest at room temperature for at least 60 minutes.
- Sprinkle Kaffir Lime Leaves Powder on a plate.
- Remove the chocolate bars from the molds after 60 minutes and place them on a plate.
- Sprinkle the chocolate bars with Kaffir Lime Leaves Powder and serve.
Recipe: Franck Pontais
Say yes to the cress