For 4 to 6 portions
- 10 pcs large Shiso Leaves Purple
- 1 punnet Shiso purple
- 2pcs Zallotti Blossom
- 12pcs Gangnam Tops
- 200g cherry tomatoes
- 80gr grated Gruyere cheese
- 1 medium sliced white onions
- 150g cooked lentils
- 300ml vegetable stock
- 40g butter
- a drizzle olive oil
- 250g to 30 gr crust pastry
- 2 pinches white ground pepper
- Melt the butter in a frying pan and add the finely diced onions.
- Let it cook for a few minutes on medium heat and add the hot vegetable stock and ½ punnet of freshly cut Shiso Purple.
- Let it cook and reduce for 5 to 8 minutes. Then add the cooked lentils and the pinch of white pepper. Let it cool down.
- Partially cook the pastry base in a hot oven and let it cool down.
- Fill the bottom of the tart with the onions and lentils mix and add the Gruyère cheese on top.
- Cut the cherry tomatoes in halves and arrange them on top to finish the tart.
- Bake in the oven at 180°C for 15 minutes and sprinkle with the Zallotti Blossom, the rest of the freshly cut Shiso Purple and the Gangnam Tops.
- Drizzle with the olive oil and serve with the Shiso Leaves Purple.
Recipe: Frank Pontais
Say yes to the cress