Ingredients for 10 people
Ingredients raw marinated scallops
- 30 scallops
- 125 grams of lime juice
- 2.5 tsp. red chili pepper, finely chopped
- 2.5 tsp. coriander, chopped
- 250 ml. olive oil
Ingredients vadouvan cream
- 27 g protein
- 54 g yogurt
- 8 g vadouvan, World Spice Blends Pro Verstegen
- 161 ml. neutral oil
Ingredients hydrochloric acid mustard seed
- 88 grams of mustard seeds
- 88 grams of sushi vinegar
- 132 grams of water
- White grapefruit segments
- Borage Cress
- Daikon Cress
Work method marinated scallops
- Open the shells and remove the nut, the white meat, from the shell.
- Rinse the nuts under cold running water for 5 minutes.
- Pat the nuts thoroughly dry with kitchen paper.
- Cut the nuts into thin slices. If necessary, crush them lightly between butcher's foil.
- Divide among plates and marinate with red pepe r, lime juice and cilantro and let soak for about 15 minutes.
- Season with zest of lime and drizzle with some olive oil.
Method vadouvan cream
- Myotize the vadouvan in the oil.
- Remove from heat and pour in the remaining oil.
- Allow to infuse for 12 hours at room temperature.
- Pass the oil through a micro sieve.
- Put the egg whites together with the yogurt in a measuring cup.
- Mix with a hand blender until homogeneous.
- Add the oil drop by drop until a firm cream forms.
- Transfer to a spout bag or spray bottle.
- Store in the refrigerator until use.
Method sweet and sour mustard seed
- Mix all ingredients together in a suitable saucepan.
- Bring to a boil and reduce heat to low.
- Simmer gently until the seeds are soft.
- Store in a tightly sealed container or jar.
Say yes to the cress