- 1 banana
- 30 g mango foam
- 750 g mango
- 100 g sugar
- 4 g agar agar
- 250 ml orange juice
- 40 g vegan vanilla ice cream
- Vene Cress
- Kaffir Lime Leaves powder
- Jasmine Blossom
- Dobla chocolate rose
- Citra Leaves
- Bake 5 minutes at 200°C, slice the banana into two pieces and put in a 'banana split' form.
- Soak the agar agar in cold water.
- Boil diced mangoes, orange juice and sugar, puree and pass through a fine sieve.
- Heat 200 ml of the puree to a temperature of 60°C / 140°F and stir in the squeezed out gelatine.
- Add the remaining puree and allow to cool. Beat with a whisk before pouring into the iSi Gourmet Whip. Screw in 2 iSi cream chargers and shake vigorously.
- Chill in the refrigerator for several hours.
- Shake the whipper vigorously upside-down before dispensing. For preparation in the 0.5 l Gourmet Whip take half the ingredients and use 1 charger. Add the ice cream and transform the rest into a perfect banana split.
Recipe: Marcel Thiele
Say yes to the cress