- 2 Shiso Purple Leaves
- 1.5 cl of heather honey infused with Planifolia Black - Vanilla
- 3cl lime juice
- 5 cl rum aged in molasses barrels
- For heather honey infused with Vanilla Planifolia Black, mix 25 cl of honey with 25 cl of boiling water, strain and add the stick. Let steep for 24 hours. For a nice decoration, collect the vanilla pods and then dry them.
- Crush Shiso Purple Leaves in a shaker.
- Add the other ingredients.
- Add ice cubes and shake vigorously for 6 seconds.
- Pour the contents of the shaker into the glass using the double filter.
- Place a dried vanilla pod and Shiso Purple Leaves on the glass for decoration.
Recipe: Thomas Fernandez
Say yes to the cress