Ingredients and method
- 1 on 1 Shiso Green syrup
- 1 on 1 protein foam
- 45 ml gin
- 30 ml Orangecello
- 15 ml syrup
- 30 ml lemon
- 3 dashes Angostura bitter
- Make a Shiso syrup by dissolving half and half sugar in water and then gently boiling a few Shiso Green Leaves.
- Crush the Shiso Leaves in the pan to release extra flavor.
- Use part of the syrup in combination with egg white (half and half) to make a protein foam in a whipped cream kidde.
- Add the gin, Orangecello, lemon juice and the Shiso Green syrup to a shaker. Shake well with ice.
- Filter the drink and pour into a tall pre-chilled glass. Leave room at the top for the foam.
- Now add the egg white foam and garnish with three dashes of Angostura bitters and a sprig of Zallotti Blossom.
- Vene Cress
- Scarlet Cress
- Zorri Cress
- Affilla Cress
- Salty Fingers
- soy sauce
- Kaffir Lime Leaves powder
- smoked paprika
- Zallotti Blossom
- Cut the watermelon into cubes and mix with soy sauce to form a kind of tartar.
- Put this in the oven at 200℃ for 10 minutes and add a 1/2 nori sheet.
- Then let it cool.
- Cut an avocado in half and remove the skin and stone.
- Make a cream from one half.
- Fill the other half with the watermelon/tartar and mix with avocado cream.
- Make 2 stripes on the board:
- 1 stripe of smoked paprika powder
- 1 stripe of Kaffir Lime Leaves powder
- Insert the cress into the avocado filling.
- Garnish with the different nori pieces.
Recipe: Dik & Schil en Eric Miete
Say yes to the cress