Ingredients, equipment and method
- 1 punnet Sechuan Buttons
- 150 gr caster sugar
- 100 ml water
- Remove the green of the Sechuan Buttons.
- Put the sugar and Sechuan Buttons in a blitzer.
- Blitz for 20 seconds to blend correctly, it will give you a wet sugar, kind of paste.
- Take 30 gr of the paste and add 100 ml water in a pan.
- Wisk it in a pan and bring it to boil.
- Boil it for 3 to 4 minutes and keep whisking.
- Pour the Sechuan Button Sirop in a bowl until use.
Recipe: Franck Pontais
Say yes to the cress