Ingredients and method
- 60 ml gin
- 25 ml lime juice
- 15 ml Kaffir Lime Leaves syrup
- half teaspoon matcha powder
- Make the Kaffir Lime Leaves syrup by mixing half water and half sugar and let the Kaffir Lime Leaves boil gently.
- Let the syrup cool down again.
- Fill a shaker with the gin, lime juice and Kaffir Lime Leaves syrup.
- Add half a teaspoon of matcha powder.
- Add ice to the shaker and shake until well chilled.
- Pour into a tall glass with a nice clear ice cube in it.
- Garnish with a lime wheel and a Kaffir Lime Leaves.
- 250 ml coconut milk
- 4 pieces Jasmine Blossom
- 500 g peas
- powder of Kaffir Lime Leaves
- 2 pieces spring onion
- 4 pieces of shrimp/gambas
- Affilla Cress
- coconut foam
- 1 tbsp Xantana
- Boil the peas. Reserve 1/10 of it for the garnish.
- Blend in the blender with 1/2 part coconut milk, the green curry and cook the liquid to the desired thickness.
- Then let it cool.
- Heat the coconut milk with Jasmine Blossom and bind with 1 tablespoon of Xantana.
- Put this in the siffon and spray it on with 1 cartridge.
- Mix the Kaffir Lime Leaves with prawns and sea salt and put this in the oven for 5 minutes.
- Fill the glass with the pea, spring onion and coconut foam.
- Decorate the edge with a shrimp and Affila Cress.
Recipe: Dik & Schil and Eric Miete
Say yes to the cress