To make 4 portions
- 2 punnets Mustard Cress
- 2 punnets Rucola Cress
- 600gr parsnips
- 200gr red chard
- 20gr unsalted butter
- 400ml vegetable stock
- 1tbsp olive oil
- 125gr plain yoghurt
- lemon juice from ½ lemon
- Bring the vegetable stock to simmer.
- Clean, peel and cut the turnip into quarter, poach them in the simmering vegetable stock.
- Cut the red chard and cook them on a low heat with a drizzle of olive oil and the butter.
- Once cooked, drain and toss the turnips in the olive oil , chargrill them.
- Chop finely one punnet of Mustard and rucola cress and fold in the plain yoghurt, add the lemon juice and season to taste.
- Serve the vegetables with the yogurt dressing and the rest of the freshly cut cress.
Recipe: Franck Pontais
Say yes to the cress