Cauliflower slices and raw asparagus curls
Cauliflower slices with crema di tartufi bianchi & Persinette Cress + raw asparagus curls with salsa tartufata and Mustard Cress.
(For 4 portions)
- 1 piece of cauliflower
- 1 jar of crema di tartufi bianchi Tartivo
- cup of Persinette Cress
- 4 thick asparagus
- 1 jar of salsa tartufata Tartivo
- cup of Mustard Cress
- Wash and cut the cauliflower into slices of about 4 mm.
- Spoon a little crema on each slice of cauliflower and place a few sprigs of Persinette Cress.
- Peel the asparagus. Use a slicer to cut fine slices or strands of asparagus.
- Be gentle and make a knot with each string without over-tightening it so that it does not tear.
- Spoon a little tartufata on each curl and place a few sprigs of Mustard Cress.
To finish off:
- Make as many as you want and place on a plate.
Recipe: Frank Fol - The Vegetables Chef®
Photo: Wim Demessemaekers, Photographer | @wim_dmskrs
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Plate: Wild Grey Plate
Say yes to the cress