- 125g dry aged bavette steak
- 15g cornichons
- 10g lilliput capers
- 5g parsley
- 12g mustard seeds
- 25ml white wine vinegar
- 20g tabasco mayonnaise
- 5g smoked sea salt
- friselle bread loaf
- olive oil
- hens egg yolk
- 10g tomato ketchup
- 12g brown sauce
- 4g soy sauce
- Slice the friselle bread lengthways, brush with olive oil and bake to create the cracker.
- Finely dice the parsley and cornichons.
- Pickle the mustard seeds in the white wine vinegar.
- Combine the sauces to make the dressing.
- Take the beef from the fridge and finely dice into 1/4 cm cubes.
- In a bowl combine the diced beef, capers, diced cornichons, parsley.
- Dress the beef with the sauces for the dressing.
- Using a metal ring to present the beef in a bowl, place the egg yolk on the top season with smoked salt dress the tartare with Zorri Cress.
- Finish the friselle cracker with tabasco mayonnaise, pickled mustard seeds, Mustard Cress and Atsina Cress.
Recipe: Thomas Leatherbarrow
Say yes to the cress