Ingredients and method
- Wasabi leaf
- Fresh tuna
- Fresh Wasabi (root)
- Vintage Soy Sauce (less intense in saltiness, allowing for a more elegant combination)
- Grated zest of fresh Yuzu (or alternatively, Lime)
- Mustard Cress
- Sakura Cress
- Rock Chives
- Daikon Cress
- Create bouquets using Mustard Cress, Daikon Cress, and Sakura Cress and bind them with Rock Chives.
- Cut the tuna into thin slices.
- Place the Wasabi leaf (Dutch wasabi) in the dish on ice.
- Arrange the slices of tuna sashimi.
- Place the cress bouquets on top of the sashimi.
- Fold the sashimi closed.
- Flavour with a drizzle of soy sauce.
- Season with yuzu zest.
Recipe: Kelvin Lin
Say yes to the cress