(For 5 portions)
- 60g (120g when cooked) dry red quinoa
- 1,5 punnet Atsina Cress
- 140g diced pineapple
- 60g seedless red grapes
- 60g seedless white grapes
- 70g (or 2 small fruits) fresh Clementine wedges
- 60g fresh blueberries
- 20g liquid honey
- Cook the red quinoa in boiling water for 5 to 6 minutes, drain and refresh under cold running water. Leave aside in a sieve.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together all the fruits, honey, quinoa and 1 punnet of Atsina Cress.
- Serve with a few leaves of Atsina Cress on top, which is left from the unused half punnet.
Recipe: Franck Pontais
Say yes to the cress