- 640g cream, 35% MV
- 80g of sugar
- 140g of egg yolk
- 1 Planifolia Black - Vanilla
- Sugar cane
- Heat up the cream to 50°C and add the fresh vanilla and infuse for at least 60 minutes.
- Remove the vanilla bean and reheat the creme to 40°C.
- Mix the egg yolks well with the sugar, add some warm cream and continue to mix.
- Then put the whole mix into the pot and heat up to 60°C.
- Next put the mix into the molds, then dip the molds halfway into boiling water and place in the oven preheated to 150°C.
- Cook for about 40 minutes then cool.
- Sprinkle with sugar and burn it.
Recipe: Hidde de Brabander
Say yes to the cress