- 5cl Pisco macerated with 0,2 gr of marine plankton
- 3 slices of fresh ginger
- ¼ punnet Ghoa Cress
- 5cl lime juice
- 3cl liquid sugar
- 1 Oyster Leaves (decoration)
- Infuse the pisco with the fresh ginger and Ghoa Cress.
- Strain into a cocktail shaker, then add lime juice, liquid sugar and ice.
- Shake vigorously and strain into a Martini glass. Finish off with lime foam and decorate with an Oyster Leaves.
Pairing: Oyster in tempura and pickled Sea Fennel.
Recipe: Created by Manel Vehí, Boanit
Say yes to the cress