(for 4 portions)
- 4 flat oysters
- 100 grams of veal
- 1 tray of Kyona Mustard Cress
- 1 tablespoon of sushi vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of crème fraîche
- 3 tablespoons of Oyster Leaves oil
- 4 handfuls of seaweed
- Finely chop the veal into tartare with a sharp knife, chop a half cup of cress and mix this together with the tartare and a tablespoon of oil.
- Open the oyster, keep the oyster and the liquid separately and clean the inside of the bottom of the oyster shell.
- Using a whisk, stir the creme fraiche, the liquid from the oyster and the sushi vinegar into a smooth dressing.
- Place the tartare in the oyster shell by means of a small skewer, place the oyster on top and stick 2 sprigs of cress on top. Pour the dressing and a few drops of the Oyster Leaves oil around the cress with a tablespoon.
- Wash the seaweed, pat it dry and place it in a deep plate, place the oyster shell with the dish on top.
- The Kyona Mustard Cress gives this dish a nice spicy note with high decorative value both in and on the dish.
Recipe: Eric Miete
Say yes to the cress