(For 4 portions)
- 150 gr red bell pepper
- 150 gr fennel
- 150 gr radishes
- 150 gr ripe mango
- 10 gr finely chopped fresh ginger
- juice of 1/2 lime
- 150 gr bio Légumaise Thai, red curry with coconut
- 20 gr fresh coriander
- cup of Ghoa Cress - Koppert Cress
- strong dash of Iluigi olive oil
- coarse sea salt mill – Verstegen
- Cut equal cubes of bell pepper, fennel, radish and mango.
- Finely chop cilantro.
- Mix everything with olive oil, sea salt, lime juice and ginger.
To finish off:
- Divide the mix over the 4 bowls. Spoon the légumaise on top.
- Finish with the cress.
Recipe: Frank Fol - The Vegetables Chef®
Photo: Wim Demessemaekers, Photographer | @wim_dmskrs
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Plate: Wild Bowl
Say yes to the cress