For 4 portions
- 12 pieces Hippo Tops
- ½ punnet Shiso Purple
- 80g (240g once cooked) rustico rosso, riso gallo
- 40g dried black Fungus mushroom
- 80g beef filet
- 2 medium tomatoes
- 4tsp soured cream
- 1tbsp chilli oil
- 1tbsp, to dust cornflour
- oil for frying
- Soak the dried black Fungus mushrooms for 1 hour in clear cold water.
- Roll the small piece of beef into a cling film to make a cylinder place in the freezer.
- Cook the rustico, riso gallo rice, drain and reserve.
- Blanch and peel the tomatoes, cut into 4 wedges, and deseed.
- Bring the frying oil to 200°C, drain, and dry the mushrooms between two pieces of tissue paper, then dust them in cornflour and fry then for 30 seconds.
- Cut some very fine slices of the frozen beef, reserve.
- Season the rice and toss in the chilli oil.
- Build up the plate with all the ingredients, adding the sour cream at the end.
Recipe: Franck Pontais
Say yes to the cress