For 4 portions
- 2 punnets Melissa Cress
- 300gr red radish
- 1 medium red apple
- 8 tsp Melissa Cress oil
- a drizzle of honey
- ½ tsp cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- Slice all the radish with a mandolin and make 4 circles with the slices as the picture shows.
- Make the dressing with 4 tsp of Melissa Cress oil, the drizzle of honey and the cider vinegar.
- Deseed and slice the apple into fine wedges and mix them with the rest of the sliced radish, pumpkin seeds, dressing and the freshly cut Melissa Cress.
- Fold the salad gently and place carefully in the centre of each four rings.
- Remove the ring and serve with the 4 tsp of Melissa Cress oil left over.
- To make some Melissa Cress oil, blitz together one punnet of Melissa Cress with 100ml of grapeseed oil. Pass through a coffee filter overnight to obtain a clear and flavoursome oil.
Recipe: Franck Pontais
Say yes to the cress