- 2 parts coffee
- 1 part seawater
- 1 part islay whiskey (smoky)
- 1 part Sea Fennel syrup
- 1/3 part protein
- 1 part crushed ice
- 1 Zeeland Creuses
- 1/8 Cucumber
- 1/4 lime (lime juice)
- 1/4 cup Rock Chives
- 1 pinch ground pepper
- Teaspoon of olive oil
- 1 piece Moai Caviar
- 1 sprig of Sea Fennel
- Measure all ingredients in a jigger, add all parts together in a shaker and finally the ice cream.
- Shake this well in the cup for 15 seconds.
- Pour this without the ice into a tumbler just below the rim.
- Place the oyster on the big green egg at 210°C until it opens.
- Remove the oyster with an oyster knife and drain the liquid.
- Juice the cucumber in the slow juicer.
- Mix the juice together with the lime juice, the ground pepper and the olive oil to form a dressing.
- Spoon the dressing over the oyster and top with a sprig of Moai Caviar and a sprig of Sea Fennel.
- Serve the shell on the glass with the cocktail.
Recipe: Leonard Elenbaas (BBQ Pitmaster Community) and Eric Miete
Say yes to the cress