- 680g whole milk, 3.5%
- 110g cream, 35%
- 37g skimmed milk powder
- 130g of sugar
- 38g dextrose monohydrate
- 5g warm ice cream stabilizer
- 2 pcs Planifolia Black - Vanilla
- Heat up the milk to 50°C and add fresh vanilla, infuse for at least 60 minutes.
- Remove the vanilla sticks from the milk and add the cream, reheat to 40°C.
- Mix all dry ingredients and add to milk.
- Pasteurize the whole mix at 85°C and then cool down to 4°C.
- Let the mix ripen for at least 6 hours, then turn to ice cream.
Recipe: Hidde de Brabander
Say yes to the cress